Tailored to maximize shared information among brokers, e-MULTIPLE was launched by
AIR in 1999. An Internet-based Multiple Listing Service, e-MULTIPLE is distinguished
by its capacity to immediately share image-enhanced data among brokers in real time.
Among key features of
- Available information on properties currently on the market.
- Comparable information on buildings sold or leased.
- Images of every property in the system.
- The ability to add images and maps to various reports.
- The ability to search available, historical, and combinations of available and historical data.
- The ability to map a group of properties and print maps in color.
- The capacity to query the system and be automatically notified whenever a property enters the system that meets the specific search criteria.
- Easier methods for entering new listings.
- Automatic audit procedures that ensure completeness of data.
- The ability to readily e-mail reports, maps and images to clients.
Today, literally hundreds of AIR members are accessing data regularly via the Internet,
making it the most vital component of their business. Every member has access to all
the data in Southern California, as well as in other U.S. markets via