For the past four decades the AIR Commercial Real Estate Association’s commercial
real estate contract forms have been the industry standard.
Over 40 different contract forms published by the AIR are distinguished by the
fact that they are continually refined and updated by a team of brokers, real
estate attorneys, property managers and other commercial real estate professionals.
AIR’s forms are available only in electronic
format. Called WinAIR Forms 2.0, this pacesetting software is a completely
modifiable forms system that has become recognized nationwide as the
easiest and fastest way to create custom commercial real estate forms
from your own computer.
Program features include:
- Print unlimited draft copies, free of charge.
- Strike-through and add custom paragraphs.
- Insert your company logo or any bitmap image.
- Apply security controls to prevent accidental revision or unauthorized access.
- Print contracts in letter or legal size.
- Save completed forms in your personal folders.
- Eliminate redundant typing by storing recurring text in your own personal library.
- Fax or e-mail forms directly from your computer.
- Post screen notes without disturbing the actual form content.
- Open multiple forms simultaneously.
- Save each form as an individual file.
- Fill in a form and automatically populate related forms.
- Save commonly used information into a database library.
- Change format from Legal to Letter on screen.
- Print directly to PDF file without the full version of Acrobat.
- Print modification sheet.
- Easily add and extend lines.
- Copy and paste text into any form.
To view PDF Samples of Forms included in WinAIRForms 2.0,
For a complete listing of forms, pricing and more information, please contact the AIR Forms Department at